Monday, October 4, 2010

Guilty Pleasures eng 11

Some guilty pleasure that was childish about me, was I used to play with toys and pretend a lot like in a imaginary world only me or my friend could be in warriors or ninjas it was cool. When i turned 5 I also liked to climb trees half the time I got stuck and I had one my older brothers or sisters to help down, I still do that sometimes lol. I also was really upset about myself that I couldn't grow up, mature when I wanted, but when I quit doing all that stuff, and moved on to something more teenager-like I noticed I lost my creativity, and at the time it's something i loved to do, with all these ideas of how to put things together. Now that I do that I miss that, being a child liking that and having fun, being in my own world. It's being left out now that I think about it. I really don't care anymore what people think, it was me and I was having fun me and my friends playing toys. I was doing all these weird things, it was fun and as long it's not someone I really admire or support, then it's just embarrassing  playing with toys is something i just got over. For example Lego. Bionicles, I loved them, just last year everyone made fun of me because they told me I haven't grown up yet, that I still play with toys but instead I should work and get money. Like you know it's not really something I was ashamed of, not growing up. In I think 4-5 days from now it's going to be my birthday and I'll be 17 years old, that's how long I've played with toys 16 years of my life, oh well it was something that made me happy ^_^.  Even now, I wish still had that guilty pleasure, that made me feel like I was invincible and amazing. It's the world does that to you so does age, limiting you from your awesome personality and creativity. The world gives realism and law to your mind, killing the cells that make you awesome, apparently guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment