Monday, October 18, 2010

Top 3

Choosing the top 3 things I think is the best in the world. I would think it would be easier to choose something I enjoy and can relate to, that's the best, something to connect with.

1st) Illustrator: manga is something I really enjoy and think is the best. So the best auther from manga I read to all manga readers out there would be Ken Akamatsu. For several reasons, Ken Akamatsu is an auther who reaches to pretty much all ages, not just teens so he keeps it like PG 13 so also preteens can enjoy his stories. The style in pictures and characters he draws them is very modern and must have a good story, not just good looking pics. Amazing anime good job Ken. :)

2nd) Art School: The best art school I believe right now at my time and age, Emily Carr University of Art is the best art school in British Columbia. I've never been to yet, but I believe it is the best possibility of getting somewhere.

3rd) Videogames: The current game of the year is Halo Reach, when it first came out, there were 15 preorders in like 10 mins at the mall in EB Games. Well when people first heard about it. And it was, the best game of the year, graphics were awsome, you can be a girl or guy, voice changes, story is awsome. Because its a prequeal of the first halo. Halo was not boring it also brought back the old things the newer ones didn't have, inviting new ones, new characters. Halo Reach is the best game of the year, so far...  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment